|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Oct 8, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Outlandish Gatherings is joining forces with celebrities, artists and artisans to bring you this exclusive Outlander themed auction benefiting World Child Cancer.
The auction is being held in conjunction with Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and Outlandish Gatherings 2016 in Savannah, GA, the third gathering for fans of the Outlander books by Diana Gabaldon and the Starz television series.
World Child Cancer is a London-based nonprofit that provides diagnosis, treatment and palliative care for children living in developing nations. Outlander star Catriona Balfe (Claire Fraser) is a patron of the organization which has enjoyed support from fans around the world.
This September World Child Cancer is running a worldwide social media campaign entitled #WhenIWasYoung to help raise awareness and support of their work. Click on the following link to watch a video from Caitriona Balfe and learn how you can get involved.
We are extremely proud to offer this auction for World Child Cancer and hope you dig deep in making your bids.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
ALL MONEY RAISED FROM THIS AUCTION WILL GO DIRECTLY TO
WORLD CHILD CANCER THROUGH YOUR ONLINE DONATION
Please read the following in its entirety before making your donation.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR DONATION
- At the end of the auction winning bidders should go to http://worldchildcancer.us/ and click on the Donate Now button on the top right.
- Enter your winning bid amount in the Other box. If you won more than one item, please add up your totals and use that amount as your donation.
World Child Cancer accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover or ECheck.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR DONATION FOR SHIPPING OR PICKUP
Please forward the following to Kat Farlowe, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by FB PM so we can verify your donation:
- SEND A COPY OF YOUR EMAIL RECEIPT FROM WCC OR A SCREENSHOT OF THE DONATION PAGE
- YOUR COMPLETE SHIPPING ADDRESS IF DIFFERENT THAN YOUR EFLEA REGISTRATION ADDRESS
We will match your donation to your winning bid(s) amount(s) and promptly ship or give your item(s) to you.
Shipping costs have been included in the minimum bid of each item. We are happy to combine shipping costs if you win multiple items or you may donate the full amount and the extra dollars will be donated to WCC as well. Shipping costs range from $2.00 - $10.00 depending on the size and shape of the item(s). If you want to combine shipping, contact Kat before you make your donation. All items will be shipped promptly to the winning bidders when donation confirmation is received.
ONSITE PICKUP IN SAVANNAH
If you are planning on picking up your winning item(s) onsite at the Outlandish Gatherings 2016 event in Savannah, you have one of two choices concerning the already included shipping costs:
- You may donate the full amount of the winning bid(s) and the shipping cost(s) will also be donated to WCC.
- You may contact Kat Farlowe at the event before you make your donation and she will subtract the shipping cost(s) from your total dobation amount.
You may pick up your item(s) in the auction room on Sunday morning, October 9th. More information will be available at the event.
Contact Kat Farlowe at email@example.com or by Facebook PM
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —